Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wanna Win A Christmas Tree??

Hey readers, I know this is a little bit early for Christmas trees, but I wanted to tell you about this great company I found recently. We all know that no Christmas is complete without a tree, right? But I also know that not everybody can get one. Have you ever lived in the south?? Where we used to live they didn't even have any:) That is where companies like this one come in handy. King of Christmas sells beautiful artificial Christmas trees and right now they are having a giveaway that would be great to win!



For many people on the holidays they want the fun of the tree but not necessarily the clean up and the trouble of dragging in a fresh tree. That is where an artificial tree comes in handy. They have everything, even up to a 7 foot artificial Christmas tree. I don't think that would even fit in our house!! In all reality, the only thing I would hate about getting an artificial tree would be the scent. And with the sprays they have out now, you can actually spray your tree so that you still have the smell of evergreen. If you want a tree fit for a king, I am thinking that King of Christmas is the way to go. Even if you are looking for unlit artificial Christmas trees.

Oh, and don't forget to enter the giveaway over at King of Christmas! Enter at this link here. There are two prizes including a Cypress Spruce Christmas Tree including LED lights!!




**DISCLOSURE:  Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...