Monday, August 19, 2013

Anyone Need A Tablet? #Win One Today!

Do any of you own a tablet? I have one that I use constantly. I bring it with me everywhere and often use it to check emails, my facebook, etc. I have even used it to order pizza before when we needed to pick one up:) So a tablet is very handy and gets used a lot. That is why the prize today in the 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes is so sweet!! Somebody will win a Samsung Galaxy Tablet!! The one I have is not this nice but still works great. Imagine all the fun you could have with this. Emails, social media, games, blogging, etc. All in one little tablet. These things can do a whole lot! Make sure to enter today though as this prize is one day only.

Make sure to leave a comment on here and then run over to my Amazon gift card giveaway for 5 extra entries in that.



**DISCLOSURE: I was entered in a giveaway for a gift card by posting about this. All thoughts are 100% mine. Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...