Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dial Liquid Hand Soap Review

During the winter time, it is imperative that you have a soap which is moisturizing. That is why I enjoyed reviewing the Dial Liquid Antibacterial Hand Soap. Some of the people in our household like the bar soap, I am not one of them. As you can see from the pictures below, bar soaps leave such a mess! With liquid soap it is nice and easy:) One squirt and you are good to go! Of course, it being a foaming soap helps as well.

I received this nice looking set from Dial to try out. These are antibacterial foaming hand washes. They smell delicious, have cute plastic wraps on them and they look way better than what we normally have in the bathroom. Take a look at our bar soap.

See what I mean? I can stick one of these hand washes in and it looks nice and neat in the bathroom. They have these cute wraps on them so you don't have to deal with a plain bottle sitting on your counter either. These are holiday themed so your choices include a snowman, tree, etc. Of course, the boys wanted the wrapper taken off as they didn't want any girly soap in their bathroom:) But I think there will be no problem putting this in most bathrooms.

My only complaint is I wish they were scented. I expected them to have a winter scent of evergreen or mint or snow, etc. but these were just the normal scent. Not that I hated the scent they had, but with the wrappers you expected something different. Overall these are a product I would purchase again as I liked the foaming action, the wrappers, the scent, and last of all, the antibacterial part. Good for visitors coming over or everyday in your bathroom.

According to Regulations, I was sent product from Dial for my review purposes. I did not receive any monetary compensation. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...