Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The American Bible Challenge New Review!!

Hey everyone, have you heard about the new American Bible Challenge? This is hosted by Jeff Foxworthy and I have to admit, it was pretty fun to watch:) Check it out!!
This is basically a game show with Bible based questions and the contestants will be giving their money to a faith based charity organization. Now this premiers tomorrow! I am telling you, I really enjoyed watching this. The questions were fun, the contestants were even funnier and the choir was good. The only thing I could say that I didn't care for was some of the group titles. To me they were a little bit more humorous than I thought they should be but this was preference. I had to laugh a couple times over some excitement between the teams and they did a great job. I kind of went through and answered the questions myself and boy do they get hard!

Overall this looks like a great game show that pushes people to know their Bible more. Quite a challenge! Make sure to tune in tomorrow for the premier!

I received a screener copy for my review purposes. I did not receive any monetary compensation. All thoughts are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Экзистенциональный
!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...