Friday, August 24, 2012

Renting Books and Campus Book Rentals

Okay, I have never heard of doing this before, but did you know you can actually rent books? I am the type of person who reads a lot! Well, I recently found this site and I think for those of you going to college it could be a great benefit. Campus Book Rentals is a cheap way to get your textbooks this year or in the upcoming years.

There are a lot of benefits to this program. One of my favorites is that they contribute to Operation Smile with every textbook rented. So every time you rent a book, they make a donation! Excellent way of doing business and it helps others at the same time. Some of the other benefits include free shipping both ways(gotta love this one!), saving 40-90% off bookstore prices and you can highlight in the textbooks! They are also very flexible on their renting periods. So whether you need it for two weeks or longer, they will work with you.

I looked up one book I had heard a lot about called In Leah's Wake. This is one that I had read some reviews for on other blogs and heard it was good for language so I wanted to check the price for it on this website. Needless to say, they are already out of it!! I guess it is a popular book:) But whether you are looking for books on chemistry, science, etc. they have them available. Check out this site if you are looking at renting textbooks. And make sure to watch the funny FAQ's video below!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...