Monday, August 13, 2012

Oasap Jewelry Review

I recently received some pretty neat jewelry from an online store called Oasap. You may have seen their banner on the side of my blog. They also have clothing and shoes, hats, gloves, etc. But I was drawn to their jewelry. The thing I really liked was their jewelry is pretty cheap! Not as in flimsy but as in not expensive. Some of these were like $9.00 for the necklaces. Mine was a bit more but I think it would be well worth the price. Check out what I ordered!

I ordered three pieces of jewelry, one of which was for me and the other two were for my little sister. She loves to play dress up and when I saw these, I knew they were for her! Mine on the other hand was so chic and beautiful I had to get it. Look at the pictures below!





Now the Bowknot Necklace was broken when it first came in. I had trouble getting it to clasp right but I pushed it together and it works now. Not sure for how long but as it is a dress up necklace, it will do. The Bracelet I ordered for myself is so pretty and it goes with almost any pink shades at all. I have worn it with a light pastel pink and also with a hot pink blouse. Goes with them both!

So, if you are looking for some nice jewelry, check out Oasap. Or anything else that pertains to clothing, shoes, etc.

I received product for my review purposes. I did not receive any monetary compensation. All thoughts are 100% mine.

2 comments:

Cole said...

That bracelet is so elegant

krystal said...

I LOVE the vintage style rose necklace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...