Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Minka-Lavery Lamp Review!

Wow! This is a really sweet product I recently received for review from Lamps.com:) This site carries all types of products and not just lamps! They carry everything including wall lights, ceiling lighting, lamps, outdoor lighting, fans, etc. But I was able to review the Minka-Lavery Lamp below. Check it out!!

I am one of those people who likes it really bright during the day but really dark at night. In my bedroom, the main light is not all that bright. It is a ceiling light that is in the middle of the room but I often have to open the curtains and blinds for there to be a good amount of light near my bed. So, I was overjoyed to be able to review this Hearst Collection Table Lamp. Check out the pictures and see as I put it together, yes I had to put it together but definitely not hard, and get to try this baby out.

The Collection out of the Box.

All the Pieces.

Set up on the Dresser.

Viola, Light!!!!

Up Close and Personal:)

The Nice Shade.

All In Order.

So, you want my honest opinion? This is a beautiful lamp that will go with just about any decor. The creamy off white shade makes it easy to match any colors. It is big enough that I get a good amount of light but not too big that it overshadows everything else on the dresser.

If you are looking for any Table Lamps, this is a site I would urge you to look at. They have plenty of options and I am impressed with the quality of this item. The box was actually crushed when it arrived but nothing inside was damaged and the lamp works perfectly. Love it!!

I received complimentary product for my review purposes. I did not receive any monetary compensation. All thoughts are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooo! I love the looks of this lamp...I seriously need a new one for my bedroom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...