Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tips for Keeping the Car Clean

Hi everyone! Today I have a topic that should interest us all. Keeping a car clean:) I for one strive to keep a clean car. You never know when you might have to give somebody a ride, or maybe even go on a date with your spouse:) And let me tell you, you don't want your car floor mats looking like the kids spent all day playing with popcorn or anything worse! Below are some of the tips I use daily to keep my car looking nice and ready at a moment's notice.


1.Keep a Garbage Bag Handy.
I personally like to use a grocery bag or the small kitchen bags to throw garbage away. We also recycle here so it is good to keep one handy for soda cans in the vehicle. This is so nice for those times somebody goes to throw a candy bar wrapper on the floor and you don't have anywhere to put it.

2.Clean Out Every Time.
I don't know how many times I have meant to clean out the vehicle and just never got to it. Make it a requirement to clean out the vehicle every time so you don't have to go back the next day. A deep clean once a week is great but do the major part as you leave the car.

These are two things that have really helped me keep a clean car. That little bit every day will keep your car smelling good, ready for a date, and like new:) And believe me, you don't want to have to buy new floor mats for cars, they can run pretty expensive! So the upkeep is better in the long run.

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was
compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Maryann D. said...

I find it is hard to keep the floor of the cars clean (its gets dirty each day. I do have two rubber mats and try to dump the dirt off them whenever I can. I keep small paper bags to throw away garbage too. Good tips!
twinkle at optonline dot net

Lizzie Barbie said...

That's such a great post. I have thought of bringing a plastic bag with me for the trash but never did. I will for sure though lol. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...