Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tropicana and How My Family Starts the Day Together on a Pure and Fresh Note

Breakfast in our family is a time of everyone coming together in the morning. In this day and age of everyone running all over and not getting a meal time together, we go out of our way to try and have the whole family at the table. And let me tell you, one of our favorite things to have at the table, is Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Florida Orange Juice. Social Moms has teamed up with this great company who is known for their simple yet distinct taste in orange juice.

Tropicana is running a sweepstakes that I am happy to tell you all about. Please make sure to go enter the Tropicana Sweepstakes! You just might win a one years supply of Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Florida Orange Juice, or one of 100 Florida prizes! I am definitely going to get my entry in:) Anyways, Tropicana is one of those companies you just have to like. They are almost homey in their standards and way of doing things. After all, it is 100% pure Florida Orange Juice. Below is just a little bit of information about the Tropicana company I think you just might find interesting.

Tropicana is the single largest buyer of Florida fruit, buying over 11 billion oranges every year. Can you imagine how much orange juice you can get from that many oranges?
Tropicana uses groves in 22 different Florida counties, primarily in central and southern Florida. That means more work for people in those areas as well.
The different microclimates and soil types mean that fruit reaches peak maturity at different times, allowing Tropicana to harvest ripe fruit throughout the entire growing season.
The two major orange types in Tropicana Pure Premium are Valencia and Hamlin. Valencias typically have more intense color and flavor, while Hamlins can be sweeter. They each add unique characteristics to the TPP blend.
Tropicana’s roots in Florida go back a long way. Some of its current grower relationships date to the 1960s. Can you believe how long this company has been in business? I sure can't!

One thing I like about them is that their orange juice is something I have a lot on my breakfast table. Like I said above, breakfast is one area we make sure to have everyone come to the table. It is a time of starting out on the right foot so to speak. We plan our day, have prayer and this often means we have a good day. Definitely not all the time, but it is amazing how well it can get your day off to a good start! Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Florida Orange Juice is a part of that morning. I often like to make smoothies with it for the whole family and they love them for breakfast! Lots of yummy nutrients in there too:)

So, how do you get your family together in the morning? Or is your time later in the day? Tell me about it below. I always love to hear from my readers. Also, while you are at it, make sure to enter the Tropicana Sweepstakes and like their page on Facebook.



I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tropicana blogging program, to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...