Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Need Some Advertising?

As my blog has grown (honestly it has grown more than I ever thought it would) I have learned that promotional items are a huge help. Whether I’m at a fair or show of some sort and need a way to make my blog stand out from others, or just want something to hand out to people who express an interest in visiting my site, there’s no better way to advertise! Business cards are just so...well...normal, that I prefer using something different. And I recently discovered a site that has a wealth of promotional products available!
If you’re looking for a way to promote your business (or blog) I would suggest checking out PromoPeddler. The promotional pens look like something that would be very easy to hand out to customers or potential customers (or in the case of a blog, potential sponsors!). Something that will be used, not just thrown in a card file somewhere. There are stores and restaurants we have visited a few years ago that I still have that promo pen from, so I never forget where to go for that certain service.
Of course, getting some promotional items for your business would also be great for giveaways, so you end up generating even more interest in your specialty. It’s a win-win situation, since simply holding a giveaway garners interest, and the winner(s) will receive something with your business info or logo on it. After all, holding a giveaway at your business or online for some promotional shirts would be a great way to get your name out there!
I have not purchased from this site. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...