Thursday, January 19, 2012

TacoTime 5 Alarm Burrito!!


WooHoo!! I have to tell you, I am a big fan of mexican food. I like it hot, spicy and authentic:) So, when I heard about this new promotion at TacoTime, I decided to tell you all about it. Personally, I have never eaten at a TacoTime. But the food looks delicious and sometimes, prices can't be beat. They seem to be only in certain places, mainly the midwest area. So see if there is one near you.

TacoTime is an upscale restaurant that is somewhat fast food but they seem to be better than just your in and out fast food place. I for one like a restaurant like this. The prices aren't expensive but the food is good. And talking about prices, right now TacoTime has a deal running at their restaurant. Ever heard of the 5 Alarm Burrito? Boy does it look good!! Well, they have a special on it for 1.59!! This is for a limited time only so if you want it, you have to get it fast. I wish there was one near me as I would definitely be checking it out and ordering me one of them burritos:) They also have a deal on their home page called 4 for 5. Hmmmm, delicious! Yumyy loooking foods at great prices!

Now, keep an eye out on their TacoTime facebook page as well. They have deals, promotions and specials that run on there. You can find more information about the 5 Alarm Burrito on this page. So, do you like mexican foods? Have you ever eaten at TacoTime? Let me know in a comment below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...