Saturday, December 17, 2011

Impact Signs

Sometimes when I browse the internet, I find the oddest things. And what is even better is that, sometimes, they make me sit up and take notice of them. Whether they are different, odd, or just something I have never really thought of before. That is what happened when I came across Impact Signs. They design memorial plaques and donor plaques, along with some other things.

This company just stood out to me as one that is a leader in their business and they take pride in their work. They have a fast turnaround time, good product and free shipping on most products over $250. They are also all about green products and being good for the society. Ever heard of the Ronald McDonald House? That is their type of thing.

If you are looking for a custom sign, a memorial plaque, or anything like that for your business or home, I would suggest taking a look at this website. They even have a place for you to get a quote online. Check it out!

I have not purchased from this site. All thoughts are 100% mine. Brought to you by Blogsvertise and Impact Signs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...