Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hand Dryers for Your Business

I do not own a business that I would need this item for. But I know many companies who have these and let me tell you, I have been in many a bathroom that has one of these installed! Have you ever heard of Dyson Hand Dryers? Dyson is the name for hand dryers! Check out the ones below.

The Dyson Air Blade Hand Dryer is one of a kind. Excellent for any bathroom but especially a big one or one that gets used quite a bit. These are the types of airblade hand dryers you find in a rest area or a restaurant. If you own a business that gets any amount of customers or people, you may want to look into a hand dryer by Dyson.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I LOVE these. I had my place of work look into buying them, but my maintenance supervisor said they were too expensive. Darn! They are awesome! kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you. Happy 2012!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...