Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fitness Challenge for the New Year

This is the time of year when you start thinking about resolutions and what you have in mind for the coming year. I have to say, at the top of my list is more exercise. I have done okay this year but not as much as I wanted. Let me just say, blogging is great but hard on the exercise:) One of my favorite companies to help me get going in this is Beach Body. If you haven't heard of them by now, you really need to check them out. They have a whole website devoted to knock-out exercise equipment, quality DVD's and a support group to help when the going gets rough.

Another challenge I had thought about doing is the 90 Day Review Program. They have everything for a great 90 day exercise program! And I mean everything. From the protein bars to the resistance bands, they have it all. I would be interested in doing this program but not sure I am up to the high energy, tough workouts. And if I am not ready for this one, there is no way I am ready for the Extreme Body Workout! This one is exercise to the fullest extent. Maybe once I have gotten better at my daily exercise I could start something like this, but I would suggest this workout for someone who has been exercising already quite extensively.

So, when I start my fitness, slim-down challenge next year, who is interested in starting with me? I will be doing a post about it and will possibly be featuring companies like this who will help me get going. Let me know if you would be a partner with me in this.

This is a guest post provided by Fitness Alliance

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

I keep telling myself that I'm going to do the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred but I only seem to be able to get to day 3 and then life gets in the way.
Maybe this will be on my list for next year.
Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...