Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fastforward Academy Tax Prep

Well, we are quickly approaching the wonderful time of taxes. I don't know about you, but I dread it. This is not something I enjoy and I am definitely not looking forward to it. I know some people who don't have a problem with it and they even enjoy it, but that is not me. I think one thing that would really help me is someone who can walk me through the tasks I am supposed to do, or a website that explains everything and shows me the new rules. As I am sure you have heard, there are some harder rules. Actually, tax courses would be the absolute best thing!

This website, Fastforward Academy, has some really nice information on their site. They have free irs exam, tax preparer jobs, etc. If you are interested in becoming a Registered Tax Return Preparer, all the information is there. An excellent site I would urge you to check out. I know all the rules and regulations are strict but they have all the info you could want.

They have a special page for the proposed new requirements for taxes and this is a big help to me. I like that this info is easily explained on their site.

I have not used this site or purchased from it. All thoughts are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Stacey Haire said...

If you are interested in taking courses for training or to fulfill CE requirements for the new PTIN requirements, you should check out www.APlusCPE.com. Their courses are short but packed with the information you would need to prepare taxes. APlusCPE offers a 15 hour course bundle for $44.95 and you get to chose which courses you would like to take. There are also several different choices for ethics starting at $4.95.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...