Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Battery Chargers

Some people I know have a very hard time keeping track of their phone chargers. And let me say, it is not just phone chargers, but any type of charger. We have had to purchase many off the internet:) One thing we have found that is nice though is to have a backup cell phone battery on hand. This takes away from having to go through the hassle of finding another charger.

One site I found it Battery Heads. They have good quality products at pretty good prices. I have not looked at everything, but what I saw looked decent. And like I said above, it never hurts to be prepared for anything. I don't know how many times we have had a cell phone that is dead for days or even weeks because we couldn't find the charger. At least with a backup battery you can just put that little sucker in and have the phone for another day or so. Excellent idea if you travel!

I have not bought from this site. Brought to you from your friends at Battery Heads.

1 comment:

~LadyM said...

yes! extra batteries Do come in handy! they should come with a phone when you buy it instead of having to buy separately I think

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...