Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Boots for Ladies.

I am a lover of boots. Whether it is cowboy boots, paddock boots, or hiking boots. But they are hard to find in a style I like for women.Or in a size that fit me:) I am one of those ladies who wears a size that everyone else wears. So they are hard to find! Especially wide calf boots. I like the extra room that is given in these boots.

I used to ride horses when I was younger and one thing you did not ride without was boots. This was a mandatory item you had. Now that I no longer ride, I still like cowboy boots but I have found so many different styles of boots!! My favorite are the calf boots. They come up farther than a paddock boot but not quite the look of the cowboy boot. In this weather, they are a perfect boot. They tend to keep your legs warmer as they go further up the leg. These are very chic and depending on how you dress, they can be casual or more dressy.

What type of boots do you like to wear? Do you go for the cowgirl look or the chic look? I personally love cowgirl boots but I like me some chic as well:)

I have not bought from this site. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...