Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blog Events and Brochure Design.

I am sure many of you as bloggers have had times where you absolutely need a brochure. I have attended some events where it was such a blessing to be able to hand out a brochure that explained what my blog was about, who I was and what I wanted from the company itself. Sometimes it is nice to talk to the person but many times, there is just not the time or the person who represents the company is busy talking with a lot of people. That is where I find that the brochures are a big help.

My blog is all about family friendly products and giveaways. I do a lot of book reviews and author interviews but the main focus is being family friendly. So for my brochure design, I would go out of my way to show that I am family friendly, and I ONLY do family friendly items. I would also play up on my book aspect of the blog. So I would make sure to feature toys or other childrens items like crafts, games, etc. Then I would also have a bookcase or an open book. I am just imagining the front of it now:) Another thing I would do is have a whole page telling about my blog and what I envision for it. I would also make sure to include what I offer the company. The marketing, the feature, the prices, and what they get out of it.

So, if you are a blogger, an author, or just plain like brochures, tell me what you would put on your brochure in a comment below. Designing them is all part of the fun:)

I have not purchased from this website. All thoughts are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Brochure Printing said...

Nice Posting man, I am really happy to see your blog. I share to your website to my friend circle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...