Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Some Shaving Tips.

Seems like I am doing a lot of shaving posts recently but I love writing about this subject. I am not an expert by any means, but I do like to think I have some good tips. I am picky about my shaving and how my legs not only look, but feel. And no, I don't go around showing my legs off:) But I like to think my legs look good. You know the old, if you are in an accident.... Anyways, below are some of my shaving tips. If you have any other ones, please leave them below.

1.Start With a Good Razor.
This is my top tip. It is the most important thing for me. A razor that is a little more expensive will work better and give you a better shave. And always clean the razors blades. I can't tell you how many razors I have seen that are rusty and no good because someone has let them just sit. A good razor will last a while and still give you a nice, close shave.

2.Use Shaving Cream.
I never used to use shaving cream. But a good lather really helps!! I prefer the gel but many people like the cream. Either way, use one!

3.Apply Lotion or Oils.
I use an oil at night and a lotion in the morning. This leaves my legs moist and smooth. It gives a close shave and I don't have to deal with razor bumps. I can't tell you the difference it makes in my legs!

4.Shave Often.
I shave every couple days. Occasionally it goes for 4-5 days but I normally shave twice a week. I find that it helps to keep the hair to a minimal and I can shave much easier. Some people go longer than that, but I found this works best for me.

So those are my tips. If you have any for me, please leave them below. I love to hear from my readers!!

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was
compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...