Friday, September 30, 2011

The Dog Days of Summer Are Gone:(

This post brought to you by Hills Pet Nutrition. All opinions are 100% mine.

Well, I can't believe that fall had come. It seemed to go so fast this year. One thing I have noticed is that the dogs are getting antsy. They like being outdoors but only for so long. We don't have any older dogs and I am kind of glad about that. It is so hard to see them in the winter time and the cold. But, even younger dogs can have a problem with mobility and that is what I want to talk about today.

Hill's Pet Nutrition has a really good mobility dog food and guess what? They even have a mobility challenge right now! You can sign up and get $30 in coupon offers and an instant entry into the sweepstakes, where 30 winners will receive free dog food for a year. I will definitely be entering this and I would urge to do so as well if you have a dog.

There is also a good coupon out right now. Check out the Hill's Healthy Mobility Coupon. I am a big fan of using coupons when going shopping and I can't tell you how much I have saved in the last year by using coupons. Did you know this company is also on Facebook? Check out Hill's Pet Nutrition on Facebook.

My little dog is a Schipperke. She is hyper as all get-out and is unbelievably mobile. I have thought about entering her in agility trials as she has the jump for it:) Even if your dog is an agile dog and you don't see any problems, I for one am going to research this dog food and see if it might help Shadow. Even in the long run it might be better. Hill's Pet Nutrition has a lot of excellent information on their site. Please check it out today if you have a dog.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...