Monday, September 12, 2011

Bedspreads and Comforters for the Home

I have always had a fascination for how a bedroom looks. It is not something I like craze over or anything like that, but I like a bedroom to match in the colors, be in style and reflect the person who is living there. For me, I like a chic but homey style. One thing I want to match is the comforter, or as some people call it, the bedspread.

Bedspreads and comforters are one thing that make a room. Not many people recognize this but I have often found it to be true. You can have a plain bedspread but the room can be so much more if you have a comforter that brings out the color in the room. My little sisters used to have a bedroom with dinosaurs and historical items like that. They had the cutest bedspread that matched the decor! Personally I like a floral or cute plaid. Not a manly plaid but a soft, pastel plaid.

Even if you want to refresh your bedroom or just your comforter is looking old, I suggest checking out a new bedspread. It will do wonders for your room! Whether it is for your child or for you and your husband, there are always a ton of different comforters. Most companies sell them pretty cheap and the designs are to die for!

3 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

It's usually where I start when decorating a bedroom. Once you've found a bedspread you love, the rest falls into place.
Ann

cnas said...

I totally afree with your Cozy,,, the challenge always lies in finding the right bedspread.. after that all else falls into perfect place.

cnas said...

talking of bedspreads and comforters, does anyone know whether i can find a complete pink comforter set.. like with no patterns and images.. i have this patterned bedspread that i thought a plain pink comforter will complement it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...