Monday, July 25, 2011

Great Sisters…

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

Being a good sister is harder sometimes than others. I don’t know why but my sisters have been absolutely driving me crazy lately and I’ve been really trying to get a good mindset about it so I don’t end up saying something I’ll regret. Like the other day, Susan called me because she just moved and couldn’t get online at her new place since it was out in the middle of nowhere. I told her about http://SATELLITESTARINTERNET.com and she didn’t even say thank you! Then Jeanna called me to yell about leaving her house unlocked the other day when I came by but the whole reason I even went by was to water her plants and be nice! I know since we’re all so close in age that’s why we fight but I swear, if they say one more thing to me about how I’m not nice I’m absolutely going to lose it! I guess that’s part of the bargain when you’ve got two sisters and I should be happy to have them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...