Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What Appeals Most to me About Verizon FiOS.

Well, I was given another opportunity to team up with Social Moms and one of their writing posts. I am telling you, I love this group! If you haven't signed up yet, you should follow the link at the bottom and sign up. You will have many chances to write up neat posts! This time around they are teaming up with Verizon and FiOS. I am sure you are asking what FiOS is so hang on to your horses and I will tell you about it in just a minute. I personally do not have this great service but I wish I did.

Personally we do not watch much TV, but we definitely use the internet and phone which is exactly what FiOS service is for. I think this would be great to have in our home and ever since learning about this I have been jealous of those people who do have it:) I mean, come on, this is great and you will be wanting it once you learn more about it.

FiOS is rated as America's top-rated high speed internet service. I have personally not used it but I wish I could. Sometimes our internet is so slow and that is a real pain when you are uploading videos and pictures to a social network. With my blog I am always uploading pictures and even on Youtube or Facebook, it is often very slow. I have heard that FiOS is very fast to upload and that it is very clear. I would love it for this alone! I don't know how many times I upload pictures only for them to turn out grainy.

Now, something I found that they have which I thought was really neat, was the widgets. Do you know you can check your Facebook from this TV App? I thought this was sooo neat! There are really a lot of neat thing about this service from Verizon and I think it would be great for any family who has internet and TV. This will really lower your bill and you can get your phone, internet and tv service all in one price! You do have to check if it is available in your area as I have seen some people who couldn't get it. But I think that is rare from what I have seen so far. And the people who already have it really seem to love it! If there are already happy customers I know it is a service I can be happy with. That speaks volumes to me to have happy customers:)

So, sound like something you might be interested in? I would check out the link above to see if it is available in your area first and then check out the package prices. But to me, this sounds like a neat service that is needed in many homes.

I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Verizon FiOS blogging program for a gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...