Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shopping Less in 2011 Guest Post


Guest post written by Ashley Delson
I'm pretty bad about just buying some new article of clothing when I need something for a special occasion. But I don't really want to do that any more. I don't think that my budget would allow it anyway. So I thought that this year I would make a New Year's resolution to try not to go shopping. I don't expect to make it all the way through the year but I'm going to try my hardest and I think that it will be fun to see all the ways that I can wear what I already have.
But I'm going to need some major support for this because I really love shopping, so I posted a status about it on Facebook so that maybe my friends and loved ones could hold me accountable for it. While I was online doing that I actually came across a wireless internet companies online offer that sounded really great, so I ordered it for my own internet service.
I'm going to try and host a swap party with some of my friends to help me through my New Year's fashion resolution, where everyone brings some clothing and accessories they don't want any more and people swap them for other things. It's like shopping, just without money.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...