Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dave's New York Website

With the weather being the way it is outside, many people are bundling up. And for most guys, they like to look good when they bundle up. So, I was kind of excited to find this site, Dave's New York. They sell all types of clothing but some include Carhartt Outerwear and Timberland Pro.

There are many types of jackets and they have some neat ones! Personally I like the military coats:) I guess there is nothing like a man in a military uniform. Anyways, if you are searching for that certain jacket for your man, check out Dave's New York! They have good prices and lots to browse through. Take a look!

1 comment:

MaureenT said...

I checked out their site http://www.davesnewyork.com/index.cfm/a/catalog.brandprodshowwithcat/brandid/38/catid/114

lots of nice warm things. I could use a few tonight ...it is already -10F. Way to cold! Keep Warm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...