Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Gatherings Cake Server from Lenox Review

I was able to review a really nice product from Lenox recently. This is a Holiday Gatherings Cake Server and is great for those times when you want to impress your friends and family. Not that we want to do that but.. You know what I mean:)

I was able to use this during the Holiday time and I really like how well made it is. This is nice and fancy but sturdy. I don't have to worry about it falling apart on me in a couple months. Lenox is well known for their dining wear and I totally back them. I had no trouble with this at all and I plan on using it for a while. The design is really nice and it adds to the sophistication of the server. This is not just a regular everyday server, but a Holiday one that is only for special people.

I also found out that Lenox carries lots more items than just dinner settings, fine dining and kitchen items. They have everything from jewelry to home decor and collectibles!! I have to tell you, I loved going through and surfing their store. There is a ton of things to look at. Overall, I would give this a 5 out of 5 rating for design and quality.

Thanks to Lenox for sending me a product piece for review. I did not receive any monetary compensation. All thoughts are 100% mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...