Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Championship Ring

I was a football star back in high school and college and they were some of the best times of my life. But my life has been better now becuase of it. My wife was a cheerleader and we met through football so I'm really grateful for that.

At the first football game of the season they had a ceremony to honor me and my other teammates because we were the regular season champs in our conference our year but we were never recognized for it until now. I thought it was really nice that they were doing that for us.

So when we got together with teh ohter players and their wives at a dinner the night before the game we were catching up some. I started talking about how I just bought some hearing aids in Akron and then one of the line men started talking about how he had just got Baton Rouge Hearing Aids. Then my wife changed the subject to talk about our grandson's football career in high school.

It was really good to see all my old pals and get recognized for our hard work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...