Monday, May 24, 2010

Proactive Review!!


I have some problems with acne. Not too bad but sometimes it gets bad. That is why I was overjoyed when Proactive sent me some products to review. They have new product enhanced with exclusive new micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide and wanted to get some bloggers to review their products. I was sent basically the whole system. The cleanser, toner, lotion and mask.

I have tried Proactive one other time and didn't really care for it. It didn't seem to work that great on me. But I was willing to try it again! And it worked!!! I really liked it. I used the cleanser every morning when I showered and then I used the toner and lotion. Then in the evening I just rinsed my face with warm water and put on the toner and lotion again. I noticed that my face was not as oily the next day. I also used the mask twice a week. But someone told me that you can also use it as a spot treatment. I had never tried it like that before so I did this time. And it really seemed to work. If I noticed a spot starting to come up, I put the mask on it and left it on. 8 times out of 10, the spot was gone by the next morning. I love it!

The only negative thing I noticed was that the acne spots seemed to take longer to heal. Normally the scar is gone within a couple days but with this it is taking longer. A week or 2 at times. I am not sure why or if it is normal on other people. I just thought I should mention it is doing that on me.

If you have severe problems with acne, I would definitely try Proactive. It may be a little expensive but it worked on me. Please try it:)

I received complimentary products to review. I was given no monetary compensation for my review. I also received this review partly from The Product Review Place.

1 comment:

Anne D. said...

Thanks for the review. I always wondered whether this stuff worked or not, so it was nice to read your review. annejk112233

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...